Master of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration
Última fecha de actualización: 28/02/2019
|Años de experiencia
||De 1 a 5 años
Madrid, Madrid, España
||Sí, pero quiero mejorar mi puesto de trabajo
Breve descripción del perfil
Ever since my first internship in real estate I am passionate about sustainability, innovation and energy efficiency in real estate. From that moment on I have always tried to find new sustainable solutions with a profitable business case. The main focus of my last job was complex collaborations and risk assessment. I excel in perseverance and I distinguish myself with my hands on mentality.
09-2014 till 12-2016 FINISHED
Master Stakeholder management
▪ Successful in managing groups of stakeholders
▪ Specialized in change and process management
▪ Successfully leading several group projects
▪ Graduated with a thesis on energy performance contracts in large real estate objects (ESCo’s).
▪ Stakeholder management scored #1 in 2017 in Subject Rankings of The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), also known as Shanghai Ranking.
09-2013 till 08-2014 FINISHED
Pre-master Stakeholder management
▪ Adapting to new speciality, social science
▪ Analysing scientific social theories
02-2009 till 05-2013 FINISHED
Bachelor Business Administration Real Estate
▪ Participated successfully in several high potential and international projects like redeveloping Real Estate in Belgium and organising the first career event of the faculty.
▪ Specialised and graduated in sustainability and development in Real Estate
03-2018 till 12-2018 English teacher
▪ Due to my move to Argentina I took on two jobs as English teacher, adults and children
▪ I trained English teachers
▪ The large majority of my students passed their Cambridge exam
▪ I have been teaching CEFR levels A1 to C1
▪ I was responsible for the conversation classes within the institute of Pampas
01-2017 till 01-2018 Project manager Strukton
▪ Responsible for reporting to the stakeholders of three 6000 m2 or bigger DBFMO projects
▪ Maintaining and developing trust and satisfaction at our stakeholders during implementation of 20+ large change requests
▪ I successfully maintained all the contracts within the three different DBFMO projects.
▪ Successfully delivering and opening a school complex
▪ I took on additional responsibilities by creating a now annual reoccurring introduction event for young professionals
05-2014 till 01-2017 Customer Service, Aethon
▪ Front and back office customer service at several municipalities
▪ Expert in client handling in multi-cultural municipalities because of my analysing- and social skills
| INTERNSHIPS |
2015 Berenschot consultancy
▪ With great success I have finished the Plus program for excellent master students within Berenschot
▪ Chairman at several events
▪ Delivered three evaluation reports for the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
2012/2013 Dutch Green Building Council
▪ During this internship I was responsible for the BREEAM-NL In Use categories and their impact
▪ I have become an official BREEAM-NL expert
2012 DTZ Zadelhoff
▪ Supporting Real Estate agents
▪ Valuing Real Estate
▪ Supporting BD and innovation team in Amsterdam
Otros datos de interés
▪ I have been organising many large, sustainable and annual reoccurring events.
▪ Fulfilling several board positions in several clubs.
▪ Identifying and analysing demand within groups.
▪ Identifying, analysing and connecting stakeholders
▪ Created new collaborations between departments of the company
▪ Dutch, native and fluent
▪ English, expert and fluent
▪ Spanish, advanced
▪ French, intermediate
▪ German, intermediate
Volver a la Bolsa de Trabajo